DADOS VICIADOS

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

DADOSVICIADOS

2 participantes

Pro mestre Ebizo (zé) - 50pt khadot vs Retribution

hellboy
    hellboy

Pro mestre Ebizo (zé) - 50pt khadot vs Retribution Empty Pro mestre Ebizo (zé) - 50pt khadot vs Retribution

Mensagem por hellboy Qui Abr 19, 2012 11:25 am

This was interesting game we had the other day. My buddy and I decided to try and run a dual caster game.

I had been entertaining a hilarious idea of running harkevich with a ton of destroyers, which I ended up doing.

My list:

pMagnus - +6wj
    -Renegade - 6

Harkevich - +5
    -Black Ivan - 10
    -Destroyer - 9
    -Destroyer - 9
    -Destroyer - 9
    -Destroyer - 9
    -Destroyer - 9

His List:
    Vyros
    -Phoenix - 10
    -Griffon - 4

Ossyan
    -Hypnos

Max Invictors with UA

Max Halbrediers with UA

Max Sentinels

Ghost sniper

Stormfall archers

I may be a little off with his list, but that is pretty close.

Turn1:
    My setup if simple, harkevich and magnus sit behind a wall of destroyers with the renegade, all of whom are nicely positioned behind some cover. Turn one I just shuffle my deployment into better position and cast blur on black ivan, and a combination of fortune snipe and temper on various destroyers.

His turn sees his own upkeeps going up and generally running everything up field. The halbrediers are on the left with the sentinels behind them, invictors directly right of them with ossyan and hypnos mixed in. Vyros the griffon, phoenix and stormfalls are on the right.

Turn2:
    I take four shots from destroyers at hypnos, all but one miss (needed 6s to hit -_-) and the one that hit, I rolled 1,2 for dmg. all the other attacks missed their targets with some the most amazing fail rolls I have ever seen, or fell short and scattered away from his horde. One shot scattered into the invictors and failed to kill anything.

Again advancing everything up field. He fired with stormfall archers but they didnt really do any damage. The invictors run into cover, while the phoenix and griffon go wide to the right to try and flank.

Turn3:
    All my destroyers are in range and fully buffed. I stick some focus on two of them and start cranking off shells. Once again my rolls are absolutely terrible. I take six shots at the phoenix with broadsides, all but one miss (again could not roll above a six) and once again the one shot that hit could not roll above a 4 so, no damage. Hypnos takes the other half of the shots from the other destroyers, and, low and behold, all but one fail to hit. The one that does hit does 2 damage to hypnos. My opponent and I are absolutely shocked at this point. I have thrown a total of 16 shells out, most of which I only needed a 6 to hit, and I have missed about 82% of them. This is including boosting the atk rolls on 4 of those shots. The rolls from black ivan against the phoenix were 1,1,1 and 1,1,2. With my opponent ready to charge an entire army of unhittable elves down my throat, I graciously forfeit the game.

In hind sight, this list was goofy, and I did not expect it to do well, but I just did not feel a point to playing a game where I effectively could do nothing for the first three turns.
    Ebizo
    Ebizo

Pro mestre Ebizo (zé) - 50pt khadot vs Retribution Empty Re: Pro mestre Ebizo (zé) - 50pt khadot vs Retribution

Mensagem por Ebizo Qui Abr 19, 2012 11:28 am

Obrigado Mestre Pascoa. Ja tenho andado a ver Battle Reports no youtube para ver a mecaninca do exercito. E claro as miniaturas sao linda. Very Happy

Em relação ao jogo exposto, Lol..é preciso ter muito azar. ^_^

Data/hora atual: Sex maio 17, 2024 8:47 am